Stash Enhancement

Winslow and I are on a little road trip this week to visit my mom. Every time I pass through Norway, Michigan, I try to stop at Jeri’s Fabric Patch. I always find something! This is what I picked up this time.

Three bundles of fat quarters. Jeri does a beautiful job of pulling fabrics together for her fabric rolls. And her prices?

Not bad! Made even better by the fact that it was buy two rolls and get a third one free!

I’d been wanting more mourning prints in the stash and I never think to grab purples so these were perfect.

7 Responses to Stash Enhancement

1. jean fletcher says:

Pretty pretties! Nice collection/addition to your stash!

2. anudge says:

Great finds there – at a really, really good price. Congrats.

3. Diane Muldoon says:

wonderful bargains!! You are inspiring me with your doll bed quilts

4. Sandra B says:

Great finds, Katy! Love all of the fabrics, too…a lot of times when I have purchase bundles, there are fabrics I don’t care for, but these are all great!!
    Hope you and Winslow have a great time…safe travels!!

5. Shasta says:

That is beautiful fabric, and great prices! Good choice of fabric and store.

Beautiful fabrics! I love all of them. You and Winslow have fun. Hugs,

7. Love the addition to your fabric collection…and those prices – WOW!!!