Winslow’s Castle

My girl Winslow is as silly as they come. I have no idea what this is on her nose, but she acted all innocent like she hadn’t been into anything.

This is her crate. Pretty standard. Pretty ugly.

I saw a photo on Pinterest where someone turned theirs into an end table. I texted a pic to Mr. Wonderful one day last week. He came home with lumber and before I knew it, I had this.

I love it! Winslow prefers to sleep in our bed, but she has some pretty classy digs these days.

Have a good one!

8 Responses to Winslow’s Castle

1. Patti P says:

My goodness you and Mr.Wonderful are a great creative match!

2. jean fletcher says:

yes, that little piece of flimsy plastic is what pops out of the grocery sacks where the handle is.

3. Shasta says:

The crate looks so pretty and as a piece of furniture, is more functional too!

4. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! Aww, that innocent shot of Winslow is just priceless. Wonder what she got herself into?! That crate topper looks fab! Mr. Wonderful is just that, indeed. ~smile~ Roseanne

Mr. Wonderful is wonderful indeed!

6. Diane Howell says:

What a great project. I think the thing on her nose is the little piece that detaches from a plastic shopping bag. My dogs wind up with those on their noses.

I love her new digs! Mr. Wonderful always come up with the best ideas. Winslow is just adorable. Hugs,

8. Donna says:

Mr. Wonderful does nice work. Happy dog! That looks so nice.