Treasure

I mentioned that we were traveling last week. You know I always bring home treasure! These two beautiful jelly rolls were a gift from my sweet MIL. I already have an idea for the blue one.

Repro fat quarters in some of my favorite colors.

Some yardage that I found on sale.

I picked this up on clearance.

And the best one of all, was this sweet bag that my Sweet MIL made. She made a bag for all the girls that came to the reunion. The guys all got hats. She is a master at making bags of all sorts.

It has lots of pockets. Aren’t the dogs cute?

It even has pockets inside!

I wish all of you could meet her. I truly won the lottery when I married into this family. She has been a teacher, a mentor, and a dear friend to me and to pretty much everyone she has ever met. Here she is with Daughter #3 and SIL.

Isn’t she adorable? She radiates the love of Jesus everywhere she goes. I want to be just like her some day.

This entry was posted in Fabric, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Treasure

1. jean fletcher says:

If there were emojis here there would be lots of hearts!

2. Therese van Pelt-Penders says:

Thank you for sharing your lovely family….

Just from knowing you thru your blog you are very much like your MIL!! You radiate kindness and love for your family and friends and your blog friends. I love the little bag she made you, it’s precious. You scored some very pretty fabric too. Hugs,

Your MIL is adorable and her loving spirit shines through the photo. Bless her dear heart.

5. Shasta says:

Those reproduction fabrics look fabulous. I would love to hear how that curvy ruler works out for you.

6. LoriD@ Humble Quilts says:

Sweet family photo!!
    Love your newest fabric, esp those reds!!

7. Love all those treasures you found! Your MIL is beautiful; I’d love to meet her, and quilt with her. Wouldn’t that be fun! I love my MIL too; she is my biggest fan, and always encourages me and prays with me. Treasures, indeed.