No Sew Day

I had to take Winslow to the vet for shots yesterday. Turns out my daughter had the appointment right after mine for Lola, who happens to be Winslow’s littermate and sister.

Here are a couple photos of the hooligans. The first one makes me laugh!

Anyway, Daughter #1 had E1 with her and he ended up coming home with me. He loves riding in the Jeep, especially with the top down!

Having not had his fill, he spent time driving the little Jeep around the backyard.

Then it was time to play with some of Nana’s toys.

A bit of scissor practice.

Playing with felt shapes at the design wall.

And then the silliness began in earnest.

Sometimes my days don’t go at all like I plan, but spending time with this little man is better than sewing.

10 Responses to No Sew Day

What a fun time. They grow so fast. Hugs,

2. rl2b2017 says:

LOVE, love, love these photos. From puppies and grandchildren – these are the best. It made my day a happier one for seeing them, so thank you for sharing. ~smile~ Roseanne

3. anudge says:

Ditto!

What a FUN day!! E1 sure loves his grandma’s company. I’m willing to bet his first vehicle will be a jeep!

5. Lorid @ Humble Quilts says:

Looks like a great day!

6. He’s growing up! What a handsome little guy. Enjoy every minute with him and with Winslow. They don’t stay small long!

7. You have your priorities straight. There will be other times for sewing. I too was admiring the quilt on the wall.

8. Val W says:

What a blast! It looks like yesterday was a win-win for everyone.

9. Terri Bertalan says:

I love that first picture too, puppy looks like he’s looking at you sideways the same way kids do, too cute. I agree complete E1 is so adorable, love the picture of him in the backseat of the Jeep.

10. Cute doggies and kiddo. Fun projects, and nice glimpse of such a pretty quilt on your wall!