Finish It Up Friday ~ The Grad Quilt

I didn’t need to have this quilt finished until July, but I’m glad it is done and ready to go.

Did you guess that I went with the Hypnotic pantograph?

I like the juxtaposition of the straight lines in the blocks and the quilted swirls.

I am also pleased that it looks masculine and modern.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

This entry was posted in Bed Quilts, Finishes, Modern Quilts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ The Grad Quilt

1. Michelle says:

Fabulous! The quilt manages to look masculine and still be bright. I agree, the swirly quilting is a nice offset to the straight lines. Well done!

2. Paula says:

This is a great quilt. It makes a great guy quilt, but could easily be made in many different colors for anyone, young or old.

3. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

Well done. It turned out beautifully.

4. What a lucky grad! Awesome quilt. Love the colors and the swirly quilting is perfect with the straight, modern lines.

5. Lovely finish on this one–and that quilting is just perfect hugs, Julierose

6. quiltipatti says:

katy, the quilt turned out fabulous. i can see the grad really enjoying this. thanks for sharing. patti in florida

7. Diane says:

The grad quilt turned out wonderful. The quilting really added the finishing touch.

Looks wonderful!! I love it. Hugs,

9. anudge says:

Turned out great!

10. This quilt is wonderful and I’m sure the grad is going to love it and use it all the time! The quilting you picked fits perfect too…And now I’ve added this one to my bucket list!

11. Janice says:

Looks great! It looks like you have a specific color palette going on here. Was this from a fabric bundle or did you pick them yourself?

12. Yup! I knew you would find the perfect quilting for it. I love it!!

13. Great finish, Katy! I like the colors in the quilt, as well as the design and the quilting.

14. Kathy D. says:

What a great quilt! It looks like one that a guy will genuinely like and want to use.