Decisions, Decisions

The grad top is done. Time to decide on the quilting.

These are the pantos I’m considering. They are all from Urban Elementz .

Hmmmmm…..

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Pantographs, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Decisions, Decisions

1. Patti P says:

I like vortex too

2. jean fletcher says:

And here I was thinking it would look great in random widths of almost straight stitching across, perhaps in one direction then coming back and going a more random and farther apart in the opposite… i.e. side to side, then up and down. By almost straight I mean organic and as it goes, not precise. That way it can never be wrong.

3. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

It looks great. I think the first one is my choice for quilting. Happy quilting!

4. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! Can’t wait to see which one you pick . . . so come back soon and show us. ~smile~ Roseanne

5. Anne says:

I’m for vortex too but hypnotic would also be interesting. Either way, it needs curves to offset all the straight geometry.

6. Kathy D. says:

Vortex the one that speaks to me for this quilt. Love how this is coming out!

7. blackeyedsewsan says:

Katy, it came out great-simple but effective. I put in my vote for Jasper-Susan

8. Jennifer Caplinger says:

wow! that was fast!! i think the first one, vortex, would look the best. the whole quilt really does look like suede.