Tiny Finish

I really enjoyed making this little project!

And yes, I do use my long arm to quilt tiny things sometimes.

This mug rug of the periodic table of the elements was a perfect little gift for my niece. She has a degree in chemistry, as do I. The pattern is from the digital magazine, Make Modern, Issue 25.

6 Responses to Tiny Finish

1. Scott says:

You are a serious quilter.

2. Anja @ Anja Quilts says:

Very cute. And that backing is adorable.

3. Frédérique says:

Great idea! Love the backing fabric too, so cute 😉

4. quiltipatti says:

wow! what a great pattern. thanks for letting us know where you got it. when i saw it on the longarm, my first thought was ‘overkill’. but…you have it finished. i don’t normally think of putting something so small on the longarm. great job and great ideas. have a great weekend. patti in florida

5. Val W says:

Well, isn’t that the cutest little periodic table ever! That backing fabric is perfect too.

6. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! Cute, cute, cute. I l.o.v.e. that fabric with periodic table of elements. Such a perfect and thoughtful gift for your niece. Happy Friday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne