Yay! Summer is coming! Here are the goals I set for March:
1. I’m working on another Fat Quarter Shop project that needs to be done this month. Done! But I can’t show it just yet.
2. Ten string diamonds for the string along. Done!
3. Finish my album block quilt. Done!
4. Start another I Spy quilt for E3s birthday. Not done.
5. Again, finish hand quilting the vintage claret/white quilt. Not done. I’m going to blame this one on Winslow.
What else did I finish?
I quilted 5 Quilts of Valor.
I made this piece that I’m calling And So It Goes.
And I finished this one, Kintsugi.
And a baby quilt for my niece.
I have a big trip coming up this month with Mr. Wonderful so I need to be reasonable with my goals for April.
1. I need to nail down trip details. I know, not quilt related, but this has to be done before quilting happens!
2. Make 10 more diamonds for the String Along.
3. Finish my small quilt for a swap.
Anything else will be bonus!
Have a wonderful day!