March/April Goals

Yay! Summer is coming! Here are the goals I set for March:

1. I’m working on another Fat Quarter Shop project that needs to be done this month. Done! But I can’t show it just yet.

2. Ten string diamonds for the string along. Done!

3. Finish my album block quilt. Done!

4. Start another I Spy quilt for E3s birthday. Not done.

5. Again, finish hand quilting the vintage claret/white quilt. Not done. I’m going to blame this one on Winslow.

What else did I finish?

I quilted 5 Quilts of Valor.

I made this piece that I’m calling And So It Goes.

And I finished this one, Kintsugi.

And a baby quilt for my niece.

I have a big trip coming up this month with Mr. Wonderful so I need to be reasonable with my goals for April.

1. I need to nail down trip details. I know, not quilt related, but this has to be done before quilting happens!

2. Make 10 more diamonds for the String Along.

3. Finish my small quilt for a swap.

Anything else will be bonus!

Have a wonderful day!

This entry was posted in Goals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to March/April Goals

1. Every time I see Kintsugi I love it more!

2. Karen Scott says:

Beautiful and so diverse. May I ask the pattern of the first quilt ?

3. Doris M says:

All beautiful but I especially love And So It Goes.

4. Theresa Morgan says:

Ok, lady where did you get the quilt hanger??? Oh give Whiskey a hug.😊😊

5. abydolinger says:

I like the way thestripe fabric on the interior of the Album Block quilt contrasts with the two tone print on the perimeter. So nice!

6. Lorid @ Humble Quilts says:

Looks like doable goals!
    You got a lot done this month!!

7. You still had a good month, getting quite a bit done. I have a trip coming up at the end of this week, so I’m with you on trying to be reasonable about what I can get done. I need to get my FQS post written, for one thing! Looking forward to seeing yours!

8. Sandra Andruszko says: