Winslow!

Meet my new puppy, Winslow!

She is a Bichon/Yorkie/Coton de Tulear mix and she was born February 1st.

I’m quite smitten with this sweet face! You will get lots of puppy spam in the coming weeks!

Time to play with my tiny girl! Have a good one!

19 Responses to Winslow!

1. Brenda King says:

Precious puppy! Lucky both of you! Enjoy! Can’t wait to hear all about her!

2. Lorid @ Humble Quilts says:

What a cutie!!

3. Theresa Morgan says:

What a sweet sweet ,sweet puppy…..Melt ur heart adorable…💖💖……

4. anudge says:

So cute!

5. Such a tiny bundle of life. I am sure you will have many happy times together.

6. Diana says:

Your puppy is so sweet and cute!! Lots of love and energy with that little one. We love our dogs (2) and cats (3). All are spoiled rotten, but very loving and we would be lost without them.

7. Ann says:

She is beyond wonderful. So many more happy times ahead.

8. bring on the puppy pics!! what a cutie!!

She’s as sweet as can be! I love her to PIECES!! Is there a connection to Winslow, AZ? haha

10. Deb E says:

Awwww! What a cutie she is! Thank you for your post – we had two yorkie sisters for years (got them as 25th wedding anniversary presents for each other when they were 8 wks old), and they lived till 13 and 14 years old. We now have a Coton de Tulear (a rescue – kept in a cage & bred for the puppies, to this day she circles in a tiny circle when anxious, so we can tell the size of her cage!) Obviously NO cages in our home and she is the most loving little dog & much more relaxed. The latest adoption was about 2 years ago, a terrier mix airlifted from LA to Oregon. At 10 and 11 pounds, those two are little snugglers with us, and enjoying a wonderful life now, back in California.

She is adorable!! Bring on the pictures, I love seeing others pets and grands. I have four girl doxies and 2 grands I love to talk about too. Hugs,

12. chrisknits says:

I wondered when I saw the photo on your sidebar yesterday. She is ADORABLE!!! She will bring such joy to your life.

13. She is darling!!!

14. Bring on the pictures, she is just adorable! Enjoy!

15. Darlynn Venne says:

I Love puppy spam! She is darling~

16. Hello Winslow!!! Feel free to post pics of her all day…I’ll never get enough of that cute face!!!

17. barbvedder says:

so so so CUTE!!!!

18. Kathi Clower says:

Enjoy your new pup Winslow is a great name too! Cute pup as well 🙂 Kathi

19. Mary Carvajal says:

Congrats on your new fur baby. You will have a lot fun with this little one