Between napping on the couch and watching little boys last week, I worked on another tiny project.
I saw a similar little quilt on Pinterest a while back and decided to make one myself. I worked from memory and based on a one inch grid. All was well until I got to the tree trunk. I cut a square, sliced it diagonally, and inserted a one inch strip.
Then I added 2 inch triangles on each end. Turns out, that is not how it is supposed to go!
It is supposed to look like this.
Oh well! I marked the quilting lines with a hera marker given to me by dear reader, Ila.
Time for quilting! Have a great day!