Beautiful Arizona

I’m so thankful for the time I had with Daughter #2 and the pups. We were able to spend a day hiking in one in my favorite places on earth, the White Tank Mountains.

I sure will miss these two. But they are so happy to be reunited with their momma.

This entry was posted in Life, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Beautiful Arizona

1. It’s odd that some people look at a desert and only see bleakness – when it’s actuallygot a special beauty all it’s own!

2. Shasta says:

Beautiful photos. It was strange looking at them while I am shivering in the cold, but it was a nice change of pace.

3. Sherrill says:

Poor things–they look EXHAUSTED!!! HA Looks like fun!

4. Tami Von Zalez says:

I used to live in that area, that you for the post filled with wonderful White Tank Mountains images.

5. Heidi says:

Lovely.
    I think there is an art show there this weekend..

6. Jan Horn says:

Enjoyed your photos. Made me feel like almost being there.

7. What a beautiful place! And the Poppy and the Cactus and then dogs – the best!!!

8. Kathy D. says:

Wonderful photos! Yes, our “grandpups” love being with us, until “mama” or “dad” is around. 🙂