Finish It Up Friday ~ Habitat Baby Quilt

Every year a couple friends of mine organize a quilt show/auction to benefit Habitat for Humanity. I decided this baby quilt would be my donation for this year. I love the texture after quilting.

I had this backing in m stash. It matched so well, I used it for binding too.

It finished at about 42 by 45 inches.

The show/auction is in April. I hope this springy quilt will bring in a decent amount.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Busy Hands Quilts , Alycia Quilts

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Habitat Baby Quilt

1. Karla says:

what a beautiful baby quilt! I’m always looking for ways to use my charm packs! I love that line of Kate Spain fabric♥

2. Pingback: Charming Baby Girl Quilt | abyquilts

3. dezertsuz says:

Who can resist spring colors and feathers? It will be popular!

4. abydolinger says:

Thanks for this idea. I needed a way to stretch a partial charm square package into baby quilt size!

5. Iris Grayson says:

Katy … I have just looked closer and you have already answered my question … Thank you, Iris

6. Iris Grayson says:

Katy, Hi … I am a very regular follower of your blog and am constantly amazed at the amount of work/quilts are are able to do. Can you tell me the size this latest cute baby quilt? Keep up your fabulous work .. Cheers from Iris in Australia

7. It turned out beautifully. Love that motif. I’m sure it will do well in the auction.

It’s a lovely little quilt! Your quilting really is beautiful. Hugs,

9. Paula says:

What a sweet quilt! Thanks for sharing.

10. rl2b2017 says:

OMG Katy! That quilting and that backing. I want to reach right into the computer and snag it up. I am freezing here at work today, and it would look fabulous over my shoulders. Plus it would be so snuggly and warm. LOVE. Happy Friday to you!! ~smile~ Roseanne

11. Diane Cannon says:

Oh I can see someone really falling in love with this little quilt-
    what pretty colors–and neat quilting–
    luv, di

12. What a lovely, lovely quilt!

13. Rose says:

I would love to see this quilting design on paper.

14. Fabulous! And such a worthy cause! Thanks!

15. Ramona says:

Great quilt for such a great cause. Your quilting is beautiful!

16. Kathy D. says:

Such a sweet little quilt; just right for an April event.

17. lee says:

Beautiful!

18. It’s beautiful!! That’s amazing I always wanted to Quilt but never could. I hope the auction goes well 🙂