Mini Quilts 2018

I made quite a few small and mini quilts this year. Gotta love a quick finish! Here is a recap of the small quilts I completed in 2018.

No doubt there will be more to come in 2019. Have a great day!

9 Responses to Mini Quilts 2018

1. I’ve just been asked to make a few small quilts to give to little ones being admitted to our local Children’s Hospital – a book and teddy bear will be added to give a measure of comfort to these children. You have a great selection of little quilts here – hoping I can use some of the ideas?

2. anudge says:

Wow that’s a lot of minis and they’re so beautiful.

3. By golly! You must’ve made one a week. I lost count scrolling down your post. They are all so beautiful.

Don’t sometimes surprise yourself at how much you accomplish during the year? 🙂

I love seeing them in a group! They all are such neat quilts. Hugs,

6. Genevieve says:

I so enjoy seeing your mini’s. They help inspire me to make some, keep up the great work

7. Tami Von Zalez says:

You did make quite a few! I made my first one of the New Year.

8. I love your minis. They always inspire me. I want to drop everything and make one today. I might just do that, but work it in rather than not do what I need to get done. Ha!

9. Cynthia Nanto says:

That’s so many sweet and beautiful finishes for sure!