This and That

I love listening to audio books while sewing or walking. I really enjoyed this historical fiction book about real life Eliza Lucas Pinckney. In the 1700s, she brought indigo production to the US. I highly recommend it.

We recently had our power go out for a few hours. This almost never happens in our neighborhood. It was kind of fun to light the candles and enjoy the peace.

This is not so fun. This is my fourth time I have been summoned for jury duty. It is supposed to start in a January.

This little girl went to the groomer. You can tell she had quite the attitude about it!

And we’ve had a few snow days. I admit it’s pretty for a day or so. But I’m over it.

I’ve been doing a bit of cleaning in the sewing room and I’m thinking about having a little virtual garage sale of some quilting things here. Anyone interested?

Have a happy Saturday!

7 Responses to This and That

1. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy! Lucky duck – I have been voting for 42 years and have never been called for jury duty. Darn it. I’m am SO over the snow already, and it’s not even winter yet. Happy Sunday! ~smile~ Roseanne

2. Liz says:

Lol at the puppy attitude. I’m always interested in other people’s cast offs. They are treasures to be utilized.

3. Diane says:

I laughed out loud at the puppy indignation! A garage sale is always fun.

First your quilt for your grandson was wonderful! I’ll look up that book, I like to listen to audiobooks when I’m sewing too. I always like a garage sale. 😉 Hugs,

5. Sharon Browne says:

I love garage sales and your puppy looks beautiful!

6. Thanks for the heads up on the book. I’m going to look into that one. Oh, those little hexies are so cute. I’m so tempted!

7. Therese penders says:

Wish I could come over for your “clean out”!