Leader/Ender Update

I’m pretty sure you’ve all been on the edge of your seats for months now wondering just where my leader/ ender project has been. No? Well, I’ll update you anyway! Here is my bin as it stands today. I admit, I quit doing this for a few months, but I’m back at it. Want to take a guess as to how many two inch 4 patches are in there?

Here is my bin of squares, all measuring 1 1/2 inches. I’m going to need to cut some more. And if you need an explanation of leaders/enders, click here.

Every time I finish a four patch, I throw it in this little bin.

When I get 25 made, I transfer to the bigger bin and update my total. Are you ready for it?

Here it is!

Yeah, kind of anticlimactic.

I think I need like a thousand. Or maybe that’s a thousand more…..maybe I shouldn’t figure that out just yet….

This entry was posted in Leader/Ender, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Leader/Ender Update

1. Shasta says:

Great progress! I am working on four patches too, as a side project like you are doing. I think I have 5 done!

2. Every little bit, right? You’re getting there.

3. katyquilts says:

Haha! I’m glad. Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPad

4. rl2b2017 says:

Well, Katy . . . I have actually been waiting with baited breath and wondering about this very project. And I am glad for the update!! One may think a person is nuts for sewing 1.5″ blocks together, over and over and over again. Not me, but someone. I think this is a fabulous leader/ender project. Carry on the good work. Happy Saturday! ~smile~ Roseanne

5. I seriously need to get into the habit of doing this. 475 — hey, almost 500! Wowza!

6. Tami Von Zalez says:

I really need to sew mine into 4 patches, then it would look like I am making progress. Sometimes I will put on a record to listen to and just cut up the remnant bin of scraps.

7. Diane says:

I think I would just keep making them and decide later how many I need. Keep on trucking or should I say sewing? Ha Ha Diane

8. Oooooooo this is going to have great scrappiness!

😂You gave me a good laugh! Have a good day. Hugs