QOV #32

I love this top made by Val from our Stitching Sisters group.

I used a panto called Jessica’s ripples to give it the appearance of waving.

Gotta love this backing fabric!

This entry was posted in Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to QOV #32

1. dezertsuz says:

That is a fabulous pattern she used, and the quilting is just perfect for it. Thanks for getting it at an angle where we can really see what it looks like.

2. rl2b2017 says:

KATY!! That background fabric is just fabulous. I love it and now I’m lusting for it. Thanks. I love that panto, too! That is another one that I think I could maybe do on my DSM. I’m PINing again. Happy Happy FRIDAY! ~smile~ Roseanne

3. anudge says:

Beautiful quilt!

I have loved seeing the beautiful QOV you done recently! The tops are wonderful and you quilting added the finishing touch. Hugs,

5. Val W. says:

The quilt is called Old Glory for Kyle. I found it on Quilt Jubilee’s website as a free pattern. Here’s the link: https://quiltjubilee.com/tutorials.php

6. Dotti says:

Is that pattern available or did she design it. It is strikingly beautiful.

7. Diane says:

Beautiful quilt. Just love the pattern. Diane

8. Bambi Pearson says:

Awesome QOV, quilt and quilting.

9. Terri says:

Hi Katy, The quilt is beautiful!  I love that panto…did you make it custom size or leave it as sold at 4.5″ ? Never sure how much to increase pattern. I’ve ordered a few that I changed the size. Some great others way to big! lol I’m sure it’s a learning thing too. I need a way to learn that one lol Thanks my dear,

Terri Bertalan

10. Kathy D. says:

You chose the perfect panto to complement this beautiful quilt. I, too, am obsessed with that backing!