It isn’t quite the end of the month, but since I don’t foresee any more finishes, I might as well look back at the goals I set for myself for October.
1. Quilt QOVs. Not done yet. But they will be done in time for the meeting on November 10th.
2. Start a quilt for my family room. Done and not done. I finished a quilt for my family room, but it wasn’t the eagle quilt I’d planned on! I did finish my Abe and Friends quilt from the Humble Quilts QAL.
3. Get the top of the I Spy quilt done for Little L. Not done, but at least I have a plan now!
4. Finish the top for the quilt for Daughter #3. Not done. This may end up on the back burner for a while.
What else did I do?
I quilted two small quilts for my friend, Zenia.
I made this housewarming quilt.
I made two pair of pj pants.
I finished the tie quilt!
I also had four out of town trips and Daughter #2 was Home for two weeks.
Time to make some November plans.
1. At the top of my list is the I Spy quilt for Little L.
2. Quilt 5 QOV tops.
3. Finish the Military Mystery top.
I also want to get all my Christmas shopping and prep done by the end of November, so I’m not listing any more sewing goals than that! Wish me luck!
Have a great day.