Finish It Up Friday ~ Abe and Friends

Lori from Humble Quilts posted the last clue in the Sajou Quilt Along last week and today is the big link up! Click that colored link to visit her blog and see all the quilts made by those that participated. I’ve changed the name of mine to Abe and Friends. I think you can see why!

Here is a look at the back.

Just for fun, here is Lori’s inspiration quilt.

Mine turned out quite a bit different! But that is the fun of taking part in a quilt along. I love my little quilt and I never would have made it if Lori hadn’t gotten me started. So, thank you Lori!

Linking up with Humble Quilts , Busy Hands Quilts , Confessions of a Fabric Addict ,

This entry was posted in Civil War Repro Quilts, Doll Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Abe and Friends

1. It turned out amazing!!! Love the inspiration too!!

2. Joan Hughes says:

Your quilting is awesome! Those triangles were a great solution! It is delightful.

3. Karen says:

Love your little quilt, Katy!

4. What a great finish. I really like the quilting. Well done.

5. Edwina Finet says:

This turned out so well, and the quilting is beautiful. Thanks for taking us through the process of deciding details on this piece. I always learn something from your posts. Thanks so much.

6. LoriD says:

It is really wonderful!!

7. karenlogcabinquilter says:

You did excellent on making your wall hanging. Even quilted already. I enjoyed the view!

8. Very Nice and good to include some friends of Abe

9. Clare Moore says:

Wow, your little looks fabulous and already hanging up!! I’m very impressed and your quilting is gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing.

10. Annie O says:

Even more triangles! Looks terrific.

11. What an absolutely wonderful patriotic version of Sajou! And the display is perfect!

Blessings and hugs!

12. Chrisknits says:

It’s perfect! I love the scrappiness of it.

13. Genevieve says:

Wow!! Katy, this is such a beautiful quilt. You should be extra proud of it :). The quilting design worked so well with the picture.
    God Bless & keep up the great work.

Oh, Katy! I can’t explain the feeling in my heart at seeing your finished little quilt. It’s so patriotic and I love everything about it. The presidential images in each corner really sets it off and I love your quilting as always.

15. Ronda says:

All of the quilts are nice, but I would vote your quilt as my favorite! It looks so nice hanging in your patriotic themed room. Very nice quilting on it, too!

It looks wonderful, I love it! Hugs,

17. Janet O. says:

I adore your finish. If I hadn’t already taken mine apart and reassembled, I would want to redo it your way. I think your Abe is happier in his setting than mine is. 🙂 Great job!

18. Pat in WNY says:

I love your version! So many quilters are doing different things with this little quiltalong, so fun to see all of them!

19. Val W. says:

That little quilt looks right at home with your display shelf. Very nice!

20. Fantastic rendition! I love how you finished it your way!

21. Frédérique says: