I love September and here it is already over! Here are the goals I set myself for This month:
1. I want to get the blocks made for a Christmas quilt for Big L. Done! Not just the blocks, the whole quilt!
2. I want to have a plan for a Christmas quilt for Little L. Not done. I know it will be an I Spy quilt, but that’s as far as I’ve gotten.
3. I want to quilt QOVs for the Stitching Sisters group. Done! I quilted five this month.
4. I want to get started on the bed quilt for Daughter #3 and dear SIL. Done! Well, it is started anyway!
5. I want to get that tie done. Progress has been made!
What else did I do?
I made this small doll quilt.
I finished and gifted this UFO.
I picked up this top at Good Will and got it quilted and bound.
And I made a baby girl quilt that I will also share soon.
I’ll be traveling in October, so I need to be reasonable as far as goals go.
1. Quilt QOVs.
2. Start a quilt for my family room.
3. Get the top of the I Spy quilt done for Little E.
4. Finish the top for the quilt for Daughter #3.
Have a great day!