Oops!

Apparently I need help with my counting skills….I did have enough pieces cut for 12 blocks, just not 12 identical blocks. So I made two different blocks thinking I could surely come up with a good setting for them…..um….

Nope.

Not so much….

Better, but then I would have leftover blocks….

Same issue here.

No, just no.

Sigh…..these may end up in time out.

Have a good day!

10 Responses to Oops!

1. Kathleen Kingsbury says:

This might be a scary thought, but what if you cut them all up like disappearing nine-patches and then play with the pieces?

2. anudge says:

Then again, I have to ask, why do they have to be the same? Just curious. If they’re different – would make them more of a modern baby quilt.

3. anudge says:

I like the first one.

4. wandfrontiercom says:

Hi Katy,

I have a suggestion, in the first picture, turn them all on point and put a plain white block in between them and see what that looks like. Do you have EQ8? If so, then you can put the blocks in that and play with the settings. 😊

Hugs,

Wanda

5. Maybe that’s why they were stashed away in the first place – haha! You’ll figure something out, even if it has to brew for awhile. 🙂

6. chrisknits says:

Could you go with version 1 and sash between blocks?

7. Val W. says:

Your design wall sure is getting a workout. You’re right – sometimes blocks need a time-out to learn how to play nicely with others.

8. blackeyedsewsan says:

I’m voting for Time Out….just for a little while. My problem with that is I forget! Susan

9. Therese penders says:

Like all the configurations…….

10. Lois Stimax says:

Use the extra blocks on the back! I like the layout with the blocks on point. But whatever you choose it will look great!