My first quilt quilted on the long arm since my surgery. Not gonna lie, loading it wasn’t the easiest. But I got it done.
I really loved this cowboy print, and the fact that I had so many bits in my stash that coordinated so well!
Here is the back.
I kept the quilting simple
and used a poly batt.
This is how I did it. I free handed a large meander.
And then I went back over it weaving and crossing back and forth. I think it looks a bit like twisted ribbons.
Or a cowboy’s rope.
I had originally cut this binding for a different quilt and ended up not using it. That was handy!
This quilt finished at 42 by 52 inches. I will probably donate it. It really is out of my bailiwick, but it’s good to work that way sometimes.
Have a great day!