Maybe?

There hasn’t been much stitching going on around here lately. I basted this vintage block a week ago thinking it would make a sweet doll quilt.

I’ve been doing much more important things this past week.

I’ve yet to put a single stitch into that doll quilt. Maybe today.

I hope your week was as blessed as mine was!

8 Responses to Maybe?

1. Why work on a doll quilt when you have a real live doll to play with?

2. dezertsuz says:

Definitely more important things!

3. Quiltmouse says:

Lovely grands and definitely a great excuse not to stitch or be on the computer. I’m catching up on my blog reading as last week was spent at the beach with our 8 yr old grandson – Marvelous family time and no stitching or Internet.

4. Jannette B. says:

The stitching can wait! What a wonderful blessing grandchildren are!

5. Donna says:

Beautiful baby. All I would want to do is hold that baby! Extreme happiness.

I agree, the stitching can wait. My oldest daughter went home yesterday after visiting for several days. I had a very blessed week too. Hugs,

These moments with your three angels are to be treasured. I agree, stitching can wait a bit.

8. Val W. says:

Oh, my! ‘E’ overload. The stitching can wait this week.