Proud Mama Moment

This is Daughter #3. She is very environmentally conscious. She wanted some muslin bags for produce because those plastic bags in the produce department are not reusable and they are not healthy storage for fruits and veggies. Instead of buying them, she pulled out her vintage Singer 99k and made some.

She even made a great tutorial that she posted on Instagram.

Aren’t these great?

She’s so smart! I’m so proud!

Haves great day!

9 Responses to Proud Mama Moment

1. AnithaPeter says:

Young blood like this exactly the need of the hour!!

2. Dotti says:

Oh, my she is beautiful, that must be inside and out.

3. You can definitely see she’s your daughter — she looks so much like you! Bask in that proud mama moment! You and Mr. Wonderful raised your kiddos well! Great idea for those bags too!

I love her idea and her sweet little machine. Hugs,

5. Lu says:

Well done and thank you #3.

6. rl2b2017 says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Well done DD #3, and thank you for taking care of our world – your world. Woot woot – there is hope! Happy Saturday! ~smile~ Roseanne

7. Charlotta Bright Norby says: