Pinterest Silliness

You know I try to tackle one Pinterest project a month.

I noticed that more and more often, Pinterest “suggests” posts for me. I find this rather annoying most of the time. But one popped up last week that required only one supply.

And since I had just changed the roll, I had one on hand. So I decided to try it out.

Can you even guess what this is supposed to be? It turned out harder than it looked.

This is supposed to look like a face! Lol! I would call this a total Pinterest fail! This is how they turn out if you know what you are doing.

They are still ugly! Why did I do this? Who knows? It amused me for all of ten minutes. And then it went into the recycle bin. Clearly, I need to stick to quilts.

14 Responses to Pinterest Silliness

😂😂😂 They really are kind of cute, but I like your quilts better! Hugs,

2. Oh…..I do not think they are ugly! You could put these on display and call them art. No one would know they are made from toilet paper tubes, this is so neat!

3. Paula says:

I see the face. You’re being too hard on yourself. :o) And you can now say you tried something new. Happy Saturday.

4. Michelle says:

Love it !!! Looks fun !!!

5. Rochelle Summers says:

But it was so funny, And it was cheap – uh, free – entertainment!

6. Patti A. says:

that was my good laugh for the day. Good way to start the morning!

7. For some reason, WordPress doesn’t want me to comment this morning. 😦 So I’m trying it once again. I see a face, and it makes me giggle. I think you should’ve saved it, painted it, and put it on a wall somewhere. Hahaha.

8. Val W. says:

Thanks for that morning chuckle!

9. Karen says:

it does kind of look like a face! and that is a neat idea

10. Donna Gross says:

Well, I instantly thought of the Moai statues on Easter Island. Not a bad likeness for a tp roll. 😂

11. Abigail Dolinger says:

Laughing out loud. I will stick to quilts, too!

12. Shasta says:

It looks like a face to me! Sometimes I think it is more convincing when done in volume. Plus they colored their faces. That looks like fun. I am going to try it too!

13. Sharon Browne says:

I guessed it was a face right away. It’s funny to see all the different expressions on the faces. I also find it extremely annoying to see the suggestions from Pinterest, so annoying that I delete them right away.

14. Elizabeth Stevens says:

😂 Yours definitely looked like a face! You never know maybe this one little silly experiment may one day be inspiration for a quilt. 😁