Time to see how well I did on the goals I set for myself this month.
1. I must start and finish the wedding quilt for my niece. Almost Done! I will share soon. I just have to finish the binding and label.
2. Quilt any QOVs that come in. Due to the long arm snafu, I didn’t take any tops this month.
3. Make one item from my Pinterest boards. Done! I made this little quilt from vintage fabric.
4. Make a pillow for a grad gift. I’ve had the pattern for 9 months now. ￼Not done! I sent something else. This might end up a house warming gift for her in a few months!
5. Finish the Quilt of Valor that I started piecing last fall. Done!
What else did I do?
I completed a baby quilt that I will share soon.
I made this jelly roll quilt.
I made another mini.
And I made another QOV that I will share tomorrow.
Heading into June now….
1. Quilt any QOVs that come in.
2. Make a quilt for Little L who will be turning three the end of this month.
3. Make a couple donation quilts.
4. Make one item from my Pinterest boards.
5. Finish my Puss in the Corner quilt.
That’s probably more than enough. Have a great day!