March/April Goals

Let’s see how I did with my March goals.

1. Finish my Scrappy Trips quilt. Done!

2. I want to get back to this quilt. I didn’t finish, but I made significant progress.

3. The diamond quilt. Done!

4. Quilt five QOVs. They only had three ready for me this month. But I got them all done!

5. Make one thing from my Pinterest boards. Done!

6. Finish the little bow tie quilt. Done!

I also finished this little star quilt.

And I quilted this for a friend.

On to April!

1. I would like to finish my vintage churn dash quilt this month.

2. Quilt any QOVs that come in.

3. Finish the t-shirt quilt commission.

4. Get the top made for my nieces wedding quilt.

5. Baby quilt and crib skirt for grandbaby #5.

6. Make a little quilt from Pinterest inspiration to use as a swap quilt.

Daughter #2 is coming to visit this month as well.

Linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

This entry was posted in Goals. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to March/April Goals

1. I really love your scrappy trips! and great job on the other goals!

2. Oh, I LOVE how your diamond quilt turned out. MMM! I have a questions for you. I was looking at your churn dash quilt and I see big wide curvy lines of sewing. Is that how you baste your quilts?

3. chrisknits says:

Whoa! You’ve been very busy this past month. Here’s to an equally productive April!

You did great in March! I love all the pictures. Hugs,

5. sue says:

I’m adopting your “make something from my Pinterest inspiration boards” idea. I already have modest monthly and quarterly goals and one promised quilt to start but choosing something inspired by what already inspired me is something to really look forward to. Thanks Katy!

6. Karen says:

love all the quilts – pretty!

7. Val W says:

Ever so productive, Katy. Thank you for all the quilting you do for Quilt of Valor. We toppers truly appreciate it!

8. Kyle says:

You marched right through last month! Beautiful finishes.

9. You had a very good month! Looks like April will be busy, too. I’m always afraid to set too many goals, but you are inspiring me!