Let’s see how I did with my March goals.
1. Finish my Scrappy Trips quilt. Done!
2. I want to get back to this quilt. I didn’t finish, but I made significant progress.
3. The diamond quilt. Done!
4. Quilt five QOVs. They only had three ready for me this month. But I got them all done!
5. Make one thing from my Pinterest boards. Done!
6. Finish the little bow tie quilt. Done!
I also finished this little star quilt.
And I quilted this for a friend.
On to April!
1. I would like to finish my vintage churn dash quilt this month.
2. Quilt any QOVs that come in.
3. Finish the t-shirt quilt commission.
4. Get the top made for my nieces wedding quilt.
5. Baby quilt and crib skirt for grandbaby #5.
6. Make a little quilt from Pinterest inspiration to use as a swap quilt.
Daughter #2 is coming to visit this month as well.
Have a great day!
Linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts