My friend knew what she wanted for quilting on this lovely top. Here is the plan as I drew it on my MyDoodle app.
I did go with pebbles rather than loops on the actual quilt. The quilting is really hard to see!
I went with straight lines in the borders to keep the emphasis on the labyrinth.
I love the backing fabric she chose. It is from a Michael Miller. This kind of quilting takes a while. I hope to finish today.
Then I will go back over it to fix any boo boos, like this one. Pleats. Ugh. Just in this one spot but it means ripping and redoing.
I still have to go back and quilt in the black areas, but will change thread for that. I’m also thinking about adding more lines in the green. These are about an inch apart, but I’m not sure it’s enough.
You know where I’ll be today. Have a good one!