Progress

Hubby went to bed early so I headed back down to the sewing room. I was just going to cut out the pieces for the other five little blocks for this small project.

Then I thought I’d just sew the corner pieces.

I am sure you can guess the rest of the story. Sorry for the bad lighting here.

I decided to pull fabrics for the rest of the little top and cut them. Since it was nearly done, I went ahead and finished the top.

I’m loving this so far! Now to decide on the quilting.

14 Responses to Progress

1. Elizabeth Stevens says:

Love this little quilt! What is this block called?

2. sue says:

So charming!

3. Val W says:

What a sweet little quilt. Maybe you should name this one ‘Sleep Optional’. lol

I love it! Hugs,

5. What a sweet little quilt! Sometimes those projects just need to keep going when we’re in the groove!

6. anudge says:

so patriotic, so cute. Blessings on this valentine’s day.

7. Sharon says:

Very cute quilt! I don’t think I’ve seen that design before.

8. Susan says:

Oh so cute! Love it when a little sewing turns into something beautiful!

9. Monique D (B-Maransart) says:

J’aime beaucoup les blocs que tu as réalisés pendant que ton mari était dans les bras de Morphée… La nuit apporte quelquefois l’inspiration.
    Amicalement.

10. Leslie Frost says:

What time was it when you finally went to bed?

11. That’s really great. Did you get to bed at all that night?

12. Very cute. I did the same thing last night — was going to prep blocks and then ended up sewing them together. It was hard to get up this morning. LOL

13. Susan says:

A wonderful little patriotic quilt for the upcoming celebration!