Quilt Show

Last weekend was the Annual Quilt Show held by the North East Arts Council of Michigan. It isn’t a large show, but it is nice. It is held in a former church.

Here are some of my favorites from the show.

This one had the Jeep row that I still haven’t finished!

The next five photos show my entries.

It’s a lovely venue, but very difficult to get good photos!

14 Responses to Quilt Show

1. Kathy D. says:

Thanks for letting us look over your shoulder. Wouldn’t “Americana” make a lovely Quilt of Valor? Also – your entries are well-deserving of the ribbons I see on them!

2. So many pretty quilts! I’m drawn to the Rails & Trails; there’s just something appealing about two color quilts. Congratulations on those ribbons I see by your lovely quilts!

3. Luann says:

Congratulations on those ribbons.

4. anudge says:

Thanks so much for the quilt show. It’s always inspiring to see them. Congrats on your ribbons!

5. Thanks for the eye candy and congratulations on all your “well deserved” ribbons!

Beautiful quilts! Congratulations on your ribbons. Hugs,

7. Val W says:

Lots of ribbons on your quilts – congratulations! Thanks for sharing your favorites too.

8. Paula says:

Thank you for sharing the show quilts. I love your work and was pleased to see you won several ribbons. Congratulations!

9. Therese says:

Thank you for sharing these photos… love the old ones…. no love them all.

10. Your photos are lovely! Wow, great quilts! Fun to see them–thanks for sharing. Each one you shared was so interesting. Congrats on the ribbons!

11. Facetfully says:

Looks like lots of traditional and patriotic quilts with some fun and moderns mixed in. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

12. Sandy Panagos says:

What a great quilt show! Thanks for sharing so many of the quilts with us. And, yes, I DID read your QR Code. Very cool.

13. Terri Bertalan says:

Thanks for sharing your quilt show with us. Beautiful quilts, I love the Hummingbird one. I see you have much deserved ribbons on your quilts!

14. What a lovely selection! It’s so interesting to read the little stories that accompany the quilts, it gives a real sense of community!