Mr. Embroidery

Mr. Wonderful has a new title! I’ve mentioned before that he is better with the embroidery machine than I am. He has proven that once again.

He’s working on Jeep shirts for our grandsons. They all like Nana’s Jeep! Mr. found this graphic online, digitized it, and stitched it up!

I think he did an amazing job!

This entry was posted in Embroidery, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Mr. Embroidery

1. Kathy D. says:

That is just too cute! Your hubby did a wonderful job with the design, and the stitch out looks fantastic.

2. Oh, that’s fantastic! What fun! (Ok, have to ask — what’s that huge trophy for in the background?)

3. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    OH I LOVE THIS!!! I have my bestie working on the embroidery machine as well. She is working on interlinking hearts. Maybe they can compare notes. HAHA! What a fun design he came up with. The kiddos will love it. ~smile~ Roseanne

That is wonderful! Hugs,

5. anudge says:

Great job, Mr. Wonderful.

6. Sarah F. says:

My neighbor got a jeep this summer and this is what is on her spare tire cover. I love it! And now I will pin it to my Funnies board.

Holy COW!! That’s amazing!

8. Rochelle Summers says:

What a wonderful job. I found machine embroidery to be both boring and frustrating. I admire anyone who can master the process.

9. Patti Kilcullen says:

Mr. Wonderful did a great job. I, too, have a Jeep. I love it.

10. Awesome! The grandsons will love it.

11. Susan says:

That’s a great design, and will be loved.

12. Zenia Rene says:

Right on Mark! =)

13. Terri says:

He is wonderful isn’t he! You could sell those an AmazonšŸ˜‰

14. Paula says:

This is great! I finally convinced my husband to try quilt making in 2016 and he’s made 8 quilts since then. Now when we stop at quilt stores, he’s right in there with me picking out fabrics. It’s nice to have another shared interest, but he still feels like the only man out there who quilts. I wish you many years of shared crafting time!