Finish It Up Friday ~ Christmas Hexies

I finished the Christmas quilt for Daughter #1 a while back, but decided to wait to share it until closer to Christmas.

The big pieces made for a pretty quick finish. I’m glad as I wanted her to use it before the holiday itself. I used a panto from Urban Elementz called Malachite.

I bought all the fabrics from my local JoAnn’s. I love this backing fabric.

I finished the binding completely by machine this time.

Oops….I see a thread on that picture up there! I gave this to her Thanksgiving weekend so they could enjoy using it before Christmas.

Big E gave it his approval!

Linking up with Powered by Quilting , Confessions of a Fabric Addict , Busy Hands Quilts , Crazy Mom Quilts

This post contains affiliate links.

This entry was posted in Finishes, Pantographs. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Christmas Hexies

It’s a very pretty Christmas quilt! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs,

2. Another pretty quilt, and a handsome little guy to try it out! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Katy!

3. anudge says:

Another beautiful quilt. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Katy.

4. Lynette says:

That’s a really great Christmas cuddler! Love the Malachite.

5. Deana says:

What a fabulous way to use those wonderful Christmas fabrics. I love this one!

6. gayleburton says:

This is a FUN one Katy! Sewing it in rows like that made it much easier I imagine. Looks like they’re loving it!

7. Terry says:

awww, he is really enjoying showing off your quilt, which is very lovely by the way.

8. What a great pattern to show off some fun Christmas fabrics!

9. Zenia Rene says:

Marvelous Dahling!

10. Fabulous holiday quilt and AWESOME gift!!!