Warning: this is a very picture heavy post! It’s time to review my goals and plan for the very last month of 2017. It was quite a productive month for me. It’s amazing how much you can get done when you stay home.
1. Quilt, bind, and add a hanging sleeve to this quilt for a customer. Done!
2. Finish this baby quilt. Done!
3. Finish this little white on white quilt. Done!
4. Finish any QOVs that come in. Done!
I finished one more and will share that tomorrow.
5. Start work on a top secret customer quilt. Not done! Yikes!
What else did I finish? I finished hand quilting this and will share it soon.
I made two throw quilts for a couple of sweet kids.
I made and presented this QOV.
I finished this quilt for Daughter #1 and will share it soon.
And I made this Christmas pillow.
Wow! I got more done than I thought! I have to admit, my shopping is not done and my house is a mess. Also, hubby had two business trips this month and that always increases my productivity!
Time to set reasonable goals for December,
1. I must start and finish a top secret project. I’ll be working on that today.
2. Participate in the 52 Quilters project the week of December 11!
3. Finish my leader/ender blocks.
4. Make one more baby quilt.
Better not get crazy here!
Have a great day!