More Snowballs!

I pieced the rest of my snowball blocks and put them up on the design wall.

I thought  I could add a panel for interest and to make the top bigger. I love this panel sent to me by blog reader, Ila.

I love this! But I kind of wanted to make this into a QOV so I looked for anther and found this one from Barb at Fun With Barb

This panel has the Declaration of Independence on it. The fabric on the right will be the border. Hmmmm… I think I like this!

9 Responses to More Snowballs!

1. blackeyedsewsan says:

Hi Katy! I LOVE the Declaration! My ancestor-Williams Williams is on there from CT. I checked Barb’s Etsy-but no. Was this a long time ago, or did you receive a ‘present’ like you sometimes get from your FANS??? Loved your haul from the tub of fabric-such a deal, such a deal. Susan

Holy cow! That didn’t take you long, Katy. I can imagine you listening to a book on tape and whizzing right through the stakes of fabric. You always make things look so easy.

3. Janet O. says:

Great combination of elements, Katy! I think you are spot on!

I do love the second one! It looks great. Hugs,

5. Hmm, I think I like it too – wink! Nice job. And, who doesn’t like snowballs?

6. Sandra B says:

The second one is the perfect choice! Will look great with those snowball blocks, Katy!

7. dezertsuz says:

I love your border and snowball blocks! Those fabrics are wonderful.