Finish It Up Friday ~ Baby Quilt

Here is the finished bab quilt that I gave to my friend at her shower last weekend.

I quilted swirls on the sides and continuous curve in the parallelograms.

I managed to e p enough matching fabrics for a pieced back.

It’s so nice when you can make the whole thing from stash!

Linking up with Busy Hands QuiltsCrazy Mom QuiltsConfessions of a Fabric Addict

This entry was posted in Baby Quilts, Finishes, Free Motion Quilting, Fresh Modern Quilts, Long Arm Quilting, Longarm Quilting, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Baby Quilt

1. Kathy D says:

What a stunning little quilt! I bet the mother-to-be was tickled.

2. Val W says:

Love all that texture – and so will the new bundle of joy.

3. Margie says:

Your quilting really makes this quilt beautiful!!!!

Beautiful baby quilt! Your quilting is stunning. Have a good weekend. Hugs,

5. anudge says:

Lovely! Gorgeous Quilting.

6. SarahZ says:

I love it! The colors are calming but not dull, and the quilting is wonderful! Well done!

7. Sandra B says:

What a beautiful finish, Katy! Like you, I love it when I am able to make a complete quilt from stash…I always have enough to piece a top, but when I find enough for the backing as well, that’s even better!
    Thanks for sharing your finish!

8. Hooray for a stash quilt!!! Spectacular job on the quilting,

9. That is so special. It’s fun using your stash isn’t it? When I make an entire quilt from my stash I remind Hubby that “it didn’t cost a cent!” lol