Finally!

I kept to my plan and finished hand quilting this small quilt last week. Now I’m working on binding. Many people commented on the one block that had a little bit of gold in it. That was my inspiration for the binding choice.

It isn’t exactly the same color, but I think I’m gonna like this.

Happy slow stitching day!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

12 Responses to Finally!

1. Kathy S. says:

Love that binding color! Happy stitching.

2. Looks nice, I hope you’ll show the finish later.

3. Oh, I think that binding is gonna be perfect! Happy Sunday, Katy!

4. Louise says:

I think the binding color is perfect…good job!

5. CathieJ says:

I like your binding choice. Enjoy your stitching.

I love it and your binding is a great choice! Hugs,

7. dezertsuz says:

What a beautiful finish! Now you will feel lost for a while until you come up with another hand project. =)

8. Robin says:

The binding color is a nice choice. I love pictures of hand quilting. It just satisfies an embedded need to see things homemade. Lovely little project.

9. Doesn’t it feel good to complete the hand quilting portion of your quilt? I think your binding is perfect and can’t wait to see it when completed. Great job.

10. Sandra B says:

Great finish, Katy! When I finish up hand quilting a project, it is always bittersweet….because hand quilting takes a while, I really get attached to that project, and I am a little sad to see it come to an end! But that is short lived as I move on to the next project!
    Love your choice for binding…

11. Kate says:

Hope you got in lots of slow stitching over the holiday weekend.