Finally!

I kept to my plan and finished hand quilting this small quilt last week. Now I’m working on binding. Many people commented on the one block that had a little bit of gold in it. That was my inspiration for the binding choice.

It isn’t exactly the same color, but I think I’m gonna like this.

Happy slow stitching day!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

12 Responses to Finally!

1. Kate says:

Hope you got in lots of slow stitching over the holiday weekend.

2. Sandra B says:

Great finish, Katy! When I finish up hand quilting a project, it is always bittersweet….because hand quilting takes a while, I really get attached to that project, and I am a little sad to see it come to an end! But that is short lived as I move on to the next project!
    Love your choice for binding…

3. Doesn’t it feel good to complete the hand quilting portion of your quilt? I think your binding is perfect and can’t wait to see it when completed. Great job.

4. Robin says:

The binding color is a nice choice. I love pictures of hand quilting. It just satisfies an embedded need to see things homemade. Lovely little project.

5. dezertsuz says:

What a beautiful finish! Now you will feel lost for a while until you come up with another hand project. =)

I love it and your binding is a great choice! Hugs,

7. CathieJ says:

I like your binding choice. Enjoy your stitching.

8. Louise says:

I think the binding color is perfect…good job!

9. Oh, I think that binding is gonna be perfect! Happy Sunday, Katy!

10. Looks nice, I hope you’ll show the finish later.

11. Kathy S. says:

Love that binding color! Happy stitching.