It’s that time again! Here are the goals I set for myself for August:
1. Finish the little quilt that I am currently had quilting. Not done.
2. Finish my Shenandoah Stars quilt. Done!
3. Quilt some QOVs. Done! I quilted 6 this month.
I’ll show the others Friday.
4. Finish this top. Not done.
I had a couple other finishes as well. First the table runner from the Improv Stripes QAL.
And the QOV UFO.
Now to plan for September.
1. I’d like to get my batik rectangles top done and quilted.
2. Quilt any QOVs that come in.
3. Quilt my red log cabin quilt.
4. I really want to finish hand quilting the little indigo and white quilt shown above.
5. I want to finish my little Jeep Quilt.
Have a great day!
This entry was posted in Finishes
. Bookmark the permalink