Fusible Appliqué

Remember this row by row kit I bought back in June? I finally got around to working on it.

It took me forever to cut all these little bits out!

I didn’t do a great job either. I changed the dog fabric to look more like my Pierre.

I still have to do the lettering on the sign, but everything else is fused in place.

Now comes the stitching part. Ugh…..I hope that part goes better than the first part. There are some VERY tiny bits here. Back to work!

12 Responses to Fusible Appliqué

1. It looks great so far. Good luck with the rest.

2. Love how you personalized the row, the turquoise grunge is perfect choice for the truck. Very cute row! Have fun with the next step, just take it slow and steady!

3. Donna says:

Love this! You surely will be happy when you finish it. So worth it. Cute!!!

4. Julierose says:

Really adorable row–but I agree–teeney tiny pieces…congrats and getting them cut and fused…hugs, Julierose

5. Rochelle Summers says:

That is such a cute row. I want to see it finished. You know what they say….if someone is riding by on a horse they can’t see the errors. Only we know they are there because we have memorized each and every one.

What FUN!

7. Beverly Parrish says:

Sooooooo cute!!!!!! We travel with our 5th wheel. Can you tell me where I might find this pattern? Ive been a bit under the weather (had a kidney removed because of cancer) and havent had much desire to quilt. But this might just get those jucies going again.
    Thank you so much, for sharing your projects.

8. From this side, every thing is super cute! Love it!!!

It’s so cute! Hugs,

10. It looks great so far. Very skinny satin stitch with your glide thread should do the trick.
    I’m sure it will turn out great.

11. Such a darling row!

12. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    This is a really cute row, and worth all the time you’ve invested in cutting out all those small pieces. Appliqué is not my favorite thing either, but this looks like you will enjoy it when it is complete. Do you use the blanket or just straight stitch? I guess I can wait to see! ~smile~ Roseanne