Finish It Up Friday ~ 9Patch QOV

Another UFO is done and dusted!

It is a very simple quilt, but I think the quilting adds that special touch that it needed.

You have to be careful with a panto like this, you don’t want to cut off any heads! This next picture shows the border colors the best.

It’s so hard to get a good photo of the back! BTW, this panto is from MeadowLyon Designs.

I hope some veteran will love this Quilt of Valor. It is such an honor to make these. To learn more about Quilts of Valor, click here.

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictBusy Hands QuiltsA Quarter Inch From the Edge

This entry was posted in Finishes, Pantographs, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ 9Patch QOV

1. Kathy D says:

It’s a beautiful quilt, Katy. The panto you chose is just perfect! So glad you came across this UFO. Some veteran will be thrilled to receive this one.

2. Ramona says:

Oh my! Your quilting is perfect for this design! What a beautiful, beautiful quilt. And what a treasure it will be for the veteran who receives it. Awesome.

3. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    This is just a beautiful quilt and someone will really love it. The quilting really shines – a perfect design for this. ~smile~ Roseanne

4. lswanekamp says:

Some vet will adore it. Nice, clean, and sharp quilt.

5. I love the pretty simplicity of this quilt. What a nice finish, Katy! Can’t wait to see what you and your quilting buddy are up to!

6. Linda Mincher says:

Great quilt. I love the quilting on it! Congratulations on the finish.

7. Well, I’m not a veteran but I love it anyway! Great panto! I tried using a long arm for the first time last year and even following those lines is not as easy as it looks! Your work is impressive.

I love this quilt! I love your quilting pattern, it’s perfect for a QOV. Hugs,

9. Quiltmouse says:

Love it. Simple but elegant! Will be well loved.

10. quiltipatti says:

i think it’s great. it will definitely be loved. great job. patti in florida

11. It may be simple, but it’s very striking. It will be loved by someone.

12. Gotta love getting a UFO off the list! And the quilting is amazing! Thanks for linking up with TGIFF @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge!

13. That panto makes a great quilt fabulous. Lucky veteran!!

14. Ariane says:

What a beautiful quilt. The quilting really makes this quilt that much more special. I love it!

15. dezertsuz says:

You know it will be loved! I really like your eagle. I haven’t bought another longarm yet, but I think I have to buy that panto while it’s available!

16. PattiP says:

Outstanding! I don’t think I’ve seen that panto before but I want it! It’s perfect for that quilt!

17. I KNOW some veteran will love that QOV. The quilting is a very special touch.