DWMonday ~ Log Cabins…..Again!

I still haven’t decided on a layout for these blocks! I have played with them a bit more though.

Sometimes, these decisions are just too hard. Sigh.

Have a good one.

This entry was posted in Design Wall Monday, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to DWMonday ~ Log Cabins…..Again!

1. anudge says:

I’d narrow it down to the first two – they are not as common as the rest. Beautiful blocks!

2. OH Darn – I like all of these – cannot give you a favorite!

3. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy,
    As I was scrolling through, I thought ooh, I like that one best. Until I scrolled down further. WOWEE – tough choice. You’ll have to put on your big girl panties and decide . . . or wait a bit and see what strikes you later! It is hard to chose. ~smile~ Roseanne

4. Diane says:

I vote No. 2.

5. Andrea H says:

It seems you really can’t go wrong with the layout. Isn’t fun how many different ways there can be to lay out a quilt. Have a great day! –Andrea

6. Cindy says:

I love the top one the first one !

7. Tina W says:

My favorite is the star but it’s your quilt!

I like all of the lay outs but for the very last one.

9. janicekholton says:

You’re right. That IS a hard decision. They all look great! I like stars though so I am drawn to that one. 😊

10. Sharon says:

I have a difficult time deciding too. Try eliminating them one by one. Sometimes that works. Good luck.

11. Who knew there were so many arrangements, huh? I do like #2, but then . . . well, at any rate, I can’t wait to see what you settle on!

12. Mary Redrick says:

I vote for layout #4 with the star in the middle. Looks so Christmasy!

13. Val W says:

Ooh, I like them all. Some look more vintage, and some seem more modern.

14. Dotti says:

Quite a good problem to have. Anyway you look at it, it will be great. #2 reminds of a living room seen fron the ceiling, #3 looks like a formal garden and of course the star is always a good choice. Beautiful log cabins, Again!

15. Kathy D says:

I agree with Peggy; there aren’t any bad choices here. Have fun deciding!

16. I can see where you are having a hard time choosing. As I looked at them I thought OK, #2 is better, then #3, no #4. I love all of them. I think it would be easier just to make other quilts and use each layout.