Slow Stitching ~ Vintage Stars Progress

I’m still stitching away on this! I now have 14 of 30 blocks done.

Here’s a look at the back.

I took the next picture one evening last week. I love how the quilting shows.

Keep stitching!

Linking up with Kathy’s Quilts

12 Responses to Slow Stitching ~ Vintage Stars Progress

1. Cocoa Quilts says:

I love a good star and your straight line quilting!

2. Sharon says:

It looks great Katy! The original quilter would be thrilled that someone cared enough to finish her quilt.

3. Gretchen says:

Your simple quilting adds life to this quilt. She looks lovely.

4. It’s looking really good, and your photos are lovely!

5. Gail says:

The sunshine picture shows off your quilting beautifully.

6. CathieJ says:

Your quilting is very pretty. I really love this quilt.

7. Ariane says:

Your quilting is beautiful!! Love it!

8. AnnieO says:

Beautiful texture with simple design. Nice!

9. Jan Horn says:

Katy: How are you marking your rows so you keep them straight? I love hand quilting and yours looks great.

10. Robin says:

It looks beautiful, especially that last picture where the shadows of the quilting are so crisp. You’re almost halfway. It seems like the 2nd half of the quilting always goes faster than the 1st half.

11. dezertsuz says:

Coming along great! It looks like you aren’t too far from a finish.

12. It’s a beautiful quilt. So calm and simple. There’s a lot to be said for that. It reminds me a lot of a pair of quilts I made of striped and checkered scraps for my parents for their 50th anniversary. Yours is much, much, much more nicely quilted, however!