DWMonday ~ What’s better than a box of chocolates?

Why, a box of quilt pieces, of course!

Remember last fall when I made a few of these blocks?

I’ve finally cut a few more. Maybe next time I get a craving, I’ll reach for these instead of the chocolate…..maybe…..

Have a beautiful day!

Linking up with Small Quilts and Doll QuiltsCooking Up Quilts

11 Responses to DWMonday ~ What’s better than a box of chocolates?

1. Val W says:

I thought this was a trick question and the answer was ‘two boxes of chocolates’. Quilt pieces are a close second!

2. The blocks are well done! Very nice fussy cutting. They can be difficult blocks to make!

3. Sylvia says:

Love the chocolate box for your quilt block patches! I made a quilt using this block design way back in 1999, or 2000. It is one of my favorite quilts! I love that you are using vintage looking fabric!

4. Quilt pieces vs chocolate is a tough call, but truly, I’ll take the quilt pieces. No calories and oh so pretty! Loving those blocks, so looking forward to seeing the quilt come together!

LOL! Love it.

6. Sandra B says:

Great blocks, Katy! Looking forward to seeing this quilt evolve!

7. Ramona says:

Or reward yourself with a chocolate with each block made! Your fabrics are wonderful and give the blocks so much movement.

8. Therese Penders says:

Lovely…. but cave in to the cravings!!!!!
    Lol!

9. dezertsuz says:

Ha, ha, what’s better than quilt pieces? Quilt pieces AND chocolate! LOL The blocks are great and I look forward to seeing more of them.

10. AnnieO says:

Great blocks in wonderful fabrics. Yummy as chocolate!

11. PattiP says:

Go for the chocolate. Quilt blocks give you dry mouth.