April/May Goals

It has been a very busy month! May will likely be even busier with Daughter #3’s wedding and lots of family arriving for the festivities. It’s all so exciting!

But first, let’s see what I got done in April. Here are the goals I set.

1. I must piece and finish the QOV for presentation in May. Not done! Yikes!
2. I want to finish my Scrappy Rectangles quilt. Done!
3. Finish hand quilting my vintage top. Done!

What else did I do?

I quilted threes QOVs.

I’ll show the third one next week.
I finished this baby quilt.

I made a rope bowl.

I think setting goals for May might be the most ridiculous idea ever, but here goes!

1. I want to finish this quilt.

2. I would also like to finish this Denyse Schmidt HST quilt.

3. I would really like to get a top basted and ready to hand quilt before the family all arrives.

Of course, that one QOV must be finished this week! Nothing like really cutting things close.

I can’t believe the wedding is less than two weeks away! Woo hoo!

Linking up with Patchwork Times

This entry was posted in Finishes, Goals, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to April/May Goals

1. Ariane says:

You did amazing in April! Wishing you great luck with your May goals.

2. You had a productive April! I love that vintage quilt; I think I need to do a quilt with that green background. I am so drawn to that color! Another one for my list!! Hope the wedding prep is going smoothly!

3. anudge says:

So neat to see your quilts again. I’m sure you’ll be as productive in May, although the wedding may slow you up a bit.

4. Sandra B says:

Katy, even though everything did not get marked off the April list, I would say you had a very productive month!!
    If you don’t finish everything for May, or if you don’t have time to reply to comments….don’t worry about it….spending time with family and enjoying your daughter’s wedding come first…. Enjoy!!

5. Good for you! You will catch up. Just enjoy the work as you go – makes it less stressful and more and more fun! I know from experience.

6. rl2b2017 says:

Hi Katy, I love the #1 quilt for May. So cute! I wish you well with your daughter’s wedding. I hope everything goes smoothly – remember no one else knows how it’s supposed to go, so any bumps aren’t worth worrying about. ~smile~
    Roseanne

7. Robin says:

That bowl is amazing. It’s like it is sculptured or something. Nice job!

8. Karen Lewis says:

I spotted the quilt in my fabrics on Pinterest…love it!

9. dezertsuz says:

You did a lot in April, and it’s all beautiful. I particularly like the way the scrap rectangles finished.

10. Judy Hansen says:

FYI – Since Judy Laquidara is no longer doing “Design Wall Mondays”, I talked to her and got permission to continue Design Wall Mondays at my blog: http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/

I hope to see your posts on future Mondays, Judy Hansen