Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

Here are the QOVs that I got quilted up last week. Both were made by Kathy D, a member of the Stitching Sisters group.

Here is a detail shot of the back.

I love how she set her eagle quilt!

And a look at the back.

I’m so glad to be back quilting Quilts of Valor!

Linking up with Confessions of a Fabric AddictCrazy Mom QuiltsBusy Hands Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

1. Pat Hadeen says:

Do you share patterns??. If so could I get the first one. Thanks

2. PattiP says:

To you & Kathy, LOVE it!

3. Kathy D says:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for Quilts of Valor & Stitching Sisters.

4. Ariane says:

These are gorgeous quilts! The quilting is beautiful!!

5. The eagle quilt is just stunning! Nice piecing and nice quilting!

Both are beautiful quilts! Your quilting really brought them to life! Have a great weekend. Hugs,

7. Loris Mills says:

Great quilting design choices! It’s lovely!

8. Louise says:

Great job Katie! I really like how you quilted the eagle background.

9. What a beautiful quilt! I always enjoy seeing what you are working on!

10. Val W says:

Two fabulous finishes. We love what you do for Quilts of Valor. Thank you!

11. Absolutely beautiful. I need to send you my Show quilts for quilting! Beautiful work. What brand of Long Arm do you have?