It’s that time of the month……hahahaha! I crack myself up!
It’s time to look at my goals. This is what I put down at the end of February.
- I want to get this quilt top marked for quilting and basted on the long arm to take with me. Done! And the quilting is coming along faster than expected!
- I have to get the top done for Daughter #2’s QOV . Done! In fact, the whole quilt is finished except for the label. I won’t be sharing any more pictures of this until after I present it.
- I want to get another QOV top done for presentation in May. Not done. But it is started.
- I need to get my Gwennie Medallion top done so I can quilt it in April and send it off for the show at Quilt Works. Done, quilted, and bound! And ready to ship!
- I want to get one of the small tops I made finished for our local Habitat for Humanity quilt show/silent auction. Done!
I also finished the grad quilt for my nephew and will share that soon. On to April!
1. I must piece and finish the QOV for presentation in May.
I have another trip planned this month back to Wisconsin so we shall see what I get done.
Have a great day!
Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation