Piecemaker’s Quilt Show ~ Part 1

My local guild held our Quilt show last weekend. My City Sampler Quilt took second place in the Art Quilts category.

There were so many beautiful Quilts! I thought I would share a few with you today and some more in a second post. I’ve included close ups of the labels to give credit to the makers.

I think this next one was pretty much my favorite!

Hope you enjoyed these!

10 Responses to Piecemaker’s Quilt Show ~ Part 1

1. Congrats. It always makes a quilter good when their work is acknowledged. I can see that the quilt world has been overtaken with the Modern Quilts.

2. piecefulwendy says:

Congratulations, Katy! Thanks for showing us the beautiful quilts!

3. Val W says:

I love your quilt, Katy. And your quilting is nothing short of fabulous!

4. janicekholton says:

Now that was fun! Thanks for sharing Katy! And congrats on the City Sampler award! I enjoyed studying the quilting on that one. Did you use the Wild Quilting method?

Congratulations to you! Pretty quilts and good work. Hugs,

6. PattiP says:

Congratulations on the ribbon. It’s a great quilt.

7. dezertsuz says:

I did enjoy them. Thank you so much for posting these.

8. Congratulations on your win.

9. Jannette B. says:

Love your City Sampler – and the fact that you received 2nd prize! Thanks for sharing the other pictures too – some pretty amazing work!

10. Dona says:

Thanks for showing your quilts. I love the one with the lady and the zipper. I reminds me the 50’s and 60’s when I was growing up.