A Tiny Project Finish

I’m not a huge fan of paper piecing, but I was offered some of these and I grabbed a couple packages. Turns out it is a good little in between project to use some tiny scraps.

And I did have some tiny pieces of these fabrics.

I only had enough foundations for 12 blocks. I’m not sure my attention span would have been any longer anyway. A couple episodes of Foyle’s War and this was done.

I kept the quilting simple do as not to obscure the tiny 1 3/4 inch blocks.

This is my favorite block!

My piecing is rather wonky. Oh well.

I just turned excess backing to the front for the binding.

Linking up with My Quilt Infatuation

This entry was posted in Doll Quilts, Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to A Tiny Project Finish

1. While this is tiny, it it mighty cute!

2. Terri Bertalan says:

I love it!

3. Kathi says:

What a DARLING mini!!! I love this idea and I have never wanted to do paper piecing.. tried it once and lost some hair! lol So I may try this though… thanks for sharing your little project.. .love the pic of it on the spikey cactus too!
    Hope you are enjoying your family time Katy! ❤
    Kathi

This is really cute! Hugs,

5. Janet O. says:

As Goldilocks said about the smallest things at the bears’ home, this one is “just right”! : )

6. piecefulwendy says:

Those littles are fun to do now and then, but you realize pretty quickly that you don’t want to make too many 🙂 It’s a very cute mini mini!

7. Diane says:

How cute is this!

8. anudge says:

Sweet.

9. Louise says:

Paper piecing is fun, especially small projects. I keep my smallest scraps for these. We are working our way through Foyle’s War series as well.

10. That is just too cute!!!!!

11. Those blocks are *how* small? So tiny, yet SO cute! Really awesome stuff. 🙂

12. Patti Kilcullen says:

I remember that quilt shop in Williamsburg. It has been gone a long time, but it was a nice one. I used to look at the Granny Nanny’s patterns, I wish now that I had purchased them.

13. Wow…that’s some tiny piecing.

14. Patricia says:

This one is precious! Such tiny piecing, and so beautiful! You are one talented lady! 🙂