WIP Wednesday ~ Le Marais

I am loving these blocks! Not sure how many I can get from this jelly roll, but I am enjoying the process. Here are a few I have done.

Linking up with Sew Fresh QuiltsQuilt Fabrication

9 Responses to WIP Wednesday ~ Le Marais

1. Sue says:

Looks fantastic! What size did you cut your side & corner triangles?

2. piecefulwendy says:

I so enjoy seeing what you are stitching. Your fabric stash is fantastic, by the way. It’s always fun to see what fabrics you are using; they are all so beautiful!

Those are wonderful fabrics! I love how your blocks are looking. Hugs,

4. Louise says:

Nice mix of prints and colors. Merry Christmas!

I love them too! Did you sew strip sets of contrasting colors?

6. ceciled05 says:

Your blocks are beautiful Katy !

7. Love, love, love your blocks! I do have some experience with this block and have plans for using some vintage sheeting fabrics to make lots in the new year!

8. Terri says:

Love your blocks tooπŸ˜‰

9. Susan says:

Those are really pretty! Can’t wait to see the whole quilt. Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers