DWMonday ~ Le Marais

I got a great deal on a jelly roll of this from Fat Quarter Shop when I used my gift card recently. I love French General fabrics!

I had a block pattern in mind, but cut three strips wrong. Ugh. So I changed my mind about what pattern to use and got back to cutting.

I’ve always wanted to make a quilt with these blocks anyway! Figuring  out combinations of fabrics is great fun!

I hope to sneak a block in here and there over the holidays. My inlaws will be joining us this week from Missouri. We shall see if I get any more of these done!

Have a wonderful day!

Linking up with Patchwork TimesLove Laugh QuiltCooking Up Quilts

This entry was posted in Design Wall Monday, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to DWMonday ~ Le Marais

1. Janet O. says:

I love these blocks, too. On my bucket list. : )
    I think they look wonderful in these fabrics!

2. beth shibley says:

Your blocks are beautiful! Happy sewing!

3. Bonnie in Va says:

Love that block. In fact, I have a collection of them from a bee group I’m in. Maybe in 2017 I’ll actually play with them. Although, honestly — I should probably do something with the blocks from 2014 first. UGH. Enjoy your holidays and hope you can sneak some sewing in too

4. Me, too! I have this block style on my list also. This encourages me to move it up several notches.

5. dezertsuz says:

Those are great fabrics (also favorite designer of mine) and this is a block I’ve made for a couple of swaps. It’s fun.

6. Kate says:

That block is on my bucket list too. What you’ve gotten done looks great. Hope you can find some time to stitch here and there over the holiday.

7. PattiP says: