Finish It Up Friday ~ Solid Tumblers

Finally! I cut these out so long ago, finally they are sewn into a top.

My quilt inspector had to check it out.

She noticed several pieces out of place, but still decided it would do.

I thought I was so careful with my layout, but it ended up quite muddled. I decided to leave it anyway.

Linking up with Crazy Mom QuiltsConfessions of a Fabric AddictBusy Hands Quilts

This entry was posted in Finishes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Solid Tumblers

1. Val W says:

I love the glow in that quilt! Your arrangement is great.

2. Pretty Pretty – Love the bright colors – Job well done

3. Jayne says:

I so want to make a tumbler quilt! This is gorgeous! You should have a lot of fun quilting this one!

4. Quiltmouse says:

Yes! I agree, this is totally beautiful!! I wouldn’t change a thing.

5. piecefulwendy says:

Another pretty quilt! I like the layout!

6. Zenia Rene says:

Yes it will do! Looking good!

7. Sue B says:

What a happy quilt Katy! Looks great.

8. It’s not muddled at all. When sunshine makes a rainbow it sends sparkles all over the place, so some colors are brighter than others. It’s just lovely. I e never done just all solids, but am saving those pieces. You have inspired me to get moving on that.

9. dezertsuz says:

I don’t find it at all muddled! It’s gorgeous and looks like light coming out of the center. Wonderful quilt top!

10. Ariane says:

I love it! I think it looks amazing the way it is.

11. Luann says:

It reminds me of Jenny Bowker’s shimmering triangles. I took a Craftsy class on luminosity and I think you’ve got a home run with this one

12. I love that you left a really light-toned, sort of ‘glowing’ area in the middle. I’ve recently discover that I like to do that with my log cabin quilts. Beautiful work!!

13. I like it A LOT! Congrats on the finish (and kudos to your quilt inspector for the approval).

14. It looks great! Even if you told me I don’t think it would matter.

15. Sherrill says:

Looks awesome..would you do some pics of squaring this for borders please..if that is what you intend to do..thank you 🤓

16. Love your quilt inspector!!! Very colorful, beautiful quilt. Great job putting it together!

It’s wonderful! I love the yellow splash to the right of the middle.

18. AmyScrapSpot says:

This is so pretty! The center looks so bright and your fade into the other colors looks really cool!

19. Linda Smith says:

Beautiful arrangement. Glad you made “mistakes” because that makes it perfect.