Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

Since I am out of town, I saved up some of the Quilts of Valor that I have recently quilted for our Stitching Sisters QOV group  to share with you today. I love them all!

This first one was made by Kathy. She took part in the recent Mystery Quilts 4 Military QAL.

This one was made by Terri. I have seen versions of this online and was so glad to see one in person! It’s a great pattern.

This top was made by Lori. Ohio Stars are always fun!

If you would like to learn more about the Quilts of Valor Foundation, click here.
Linking up with   Confessions of a Fabric AddictCrazy Mom Quilts, Sew Can She

This entry was posted in Finishes, Quilt of Valor, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Finish It Up Friday ~ Quilts of Valor

1. piecefulwendy says:

Nice work on these beautiful quilts! I was hunting through some antique stores in SDak again this weekend. There was a gorgeous enamel baking sheet (jelly roll size?) for $16. Of course, I thought of you. Didn’t buy it, but was really tempted!

2. Kathy D. says:

Your passion for QOV is apparent in the beautiful quilting you do. Stitching Sisters is blessed to have you!

3. ~Deb says:

Wonderful quilts and quilting, Miss Katy – Kudos!
    ~Deb

4. I thought sure I’d already commented in this post. Oh well. These are all gorgeous quilts with equally beautiful quilting. I’m particularly smitten by the first one.

5. anudge says:

What a beautiful job you did on these!

6. Stephanie says:

I love the kind of paper-clip shaped quilting, does it have a name?

7. Kathi Riemer says:

I hope you’re out of town doing something fun! The quilting you did on these quilts is lovely. Quilts of valor is such a wonderful project.

8. Val W. says:

I love them all. Thanks for all you do for Quilts of Valor!